Fourth International Day Of Yoga 2018
Admission For BPES 2018-19 are going on.
Candidate desiring to take admission in BPES course are requested to apply online on www.sgsu.gujarat.gov.in.
Next date for admission test is 23/06/2018.
Those candidates who had applied after 18/06/2018 are requested to remain present on 23/06/2018 Time 7 AM at Sport Complex, Manjalpur, Vadodara.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'– Muhammad Ali
Purpose of the College
- To Prepare highly qualified leaders in the field of Physical Education and Sports
- To Serve as a centre of Excellence and Innovation in Physical Education and to carry out, endorse and propagate research in this field
- To provide professional leadership to other institutions in the field of physical education in the Gujarat State
- To promote health, fitness awareness and encourage mass participation in Physical Education and Sports in Gujarat State
- To develop and promote program of Physical Education and Sports in the Gujarat State
Values of the College
- Fostering creativity and professional competencies among students
- Promoting altruistic endeavour for wellbeing insight among the citizens of India
- Inculcating a value system among students
- Promoting the use of technology in the field of Physical Education and Sports
- Quest for excellence in Physical Education and Sports
Bachelor's in Physical Education
Get your Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education in 3 years
Master's in Physical Education
Get your Master’s degree in Physical Education with a course for 2 years
Get your M.Phil degree in Physical Education with a full-time course in 1 year or a part time course in 2 years.
Be a Doctor of Philosophy in Physical Education